Friday, October 1, 2021

St Therese of Lisieux, The Little Flower

 


St Therese of Lisieux (1873-1897)
Her love was so soft, she was an early angel...

"She was a French Catholic who became a Carmelite nun at an early age. She died in obscurity at the age of 24. However, after her death, her autobiography – Story of a Soul was published and became a best-seller around the world. Her books explained her spiritual path of love and selflessness, and she became one of only three females to be considered a doctor of the Catholic Church."

Quoted from Catholic Television

~~~

Canonized on May 17, 1925 - 28 Years after her death.

Her Feast Day is October 1st.

She's a Doctor of the Catholic Church.

Her autobiography is a Book called: A Story of a Soul...

Link to purchase her autobiography


Please visit the Little Flower Website... Link is below

littleflower.org


My Novena Rose Prayer

"O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose
from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God to grant the favors
I now place with confidence in your hands . .

(mention in silence here)

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did in
God’s great love for me, so that I might imitate your “Little Way” each day."

Amen

~~~

My dear friends... this is a very powerful prayer. I personally have a great love and devotion to St. Therese, the Little Flower. 

She came to me, on the night of the death of my father. He and I were doing this a novena prayer together for his recovery.  

I was given a vision of her. My Vision: She was amongst beams of white light with a wild white rose at the end of each ray.

I wasn't sure who she was at first until the 5 pedal white roses appeared at the end of each ray of light.

She came out of darkness and grew closer to me... I questioned who she was and then it was as if I was given a knowing... It was my beloved St. Therese.

~~~

She is such a wonderful friend to have in heaven to help you with the challenges that we are faced with. She has answered my prayer request many times... I included and some others as well receive a heavenly rose from her.  I hope that you find her to be as warm and charming as I do. She is definitely a beautiful soul. 

Blessings, Paige St. James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...