Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Yoke

"The Yoke"
Surrendering our heavy burdens...

Prayer: 
Thank You Lord, for bringing us together and for the ability to share with each other.  You created each one of us to be a unique individual, by Your design... whom You use as instruments to bring others to You.  Out of love for others, we often take on the world's problems.  Unfortunately, then these problems seem to become ours. We strive to live in this world, and not be of this world.  Help us to surrender these things that we have no control over and need to hand over to You.  Amen


Jesus Christ is the Bridegroom of our souls.
"The Bible along with Catholic teachings and traditions... tells us that Jesus Christ is the Bridegroom of our souls. Being a Catholic is to be happily married to Christ, for men and women alike. 
We should long for a deeper relationship with Him."

 
Revelations 19:7-9 The Marriage Supper of the Lamb 
"Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, His bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment.” (The linen represents the righteous deeds of the holy ones.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those, who have been called to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” And He said to me, “These words are true; they come from God."    https://bible.usccb.org                                                                   

Meditation: 
Do you feel the weight of the world upon your shoulders?  
That heaviness from concern for others' well being? 
Put on your Yoke, that you have chosen to be the visual reminder of this heavy burden. Example; a scarf, hanky, tie, string, whatever you picked,  make sure it can be left on, or at the foot of the Most Holy Cross with Jesus.

Sit now in the quiet, for only a moment with me... 

Go into the depths of your soul.
 
What are you feeling?

Where is the Lord taking you?

Do you see Him?
 
What is He saying to you?

Listen! 

Jesus says in Matthew 11:28-30 

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and LEARN from Me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. 
For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light."



"My Yoke is easy" -  Did you hear Him? 

He's talking to us right now... 

"Do you realize my little children, that I am, a Bride Groom, and that you are Mine, the Church, and the littlest of littles, are all Mine... 
I call you Mine, you are My Bride... 
You're in a special relationship with Me, 
but you choose to carry what is Mine!" 

"Why?"

"I, Jesus, am the Bridegroom of your soul!"

"Give back to me the problems of this world, 
they are Mine to carry for you. 
Yes, I ask you to surrender to Me all of these Heavy burdens, now!
Release yourselves of what is Mine, to carry for you!"

"My child, surrender..."

"I ask you to take your "YOKE" into your hand, which represents these heavy burdens... put it with the Cross, now."
 
(You can drape it or lay it on or by the cross at your liking)

"But, it must stay there to remind you that 
these burdens are not yours to carry, but Mine."
~~~
Our Lord loves each one of you so very much. 
You probably have no idea or conception as to how much.

John 3:16 
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

"Rest here with me..." 
He says... 

"Now..."
"Your "Yoke" (your visual reminder) is at the Cross, 
where you can see it to remember and remind you that this is not yours to carry, anymore."

It belongs with Jesus at His Most Holy Cross.

"Come and sit with me..." 
He says... "Sit in the quiet, be still, know that I am God. Be still..." 

"BREATHE"

"Breathe in the calmness, the joy, the peace. 
Be at Peace My children..."

Feel the presence of God, Our Lord, Jesus and His Most Holy Spirit. Feel the LOVE, the LOVE... His Love for you!

"Pray, and intercede for all who need to be with Me, but do it with" 

"JOY!"

"For I have taken you to a special place, that many are not willing to come... Lift up those in need, but do not take on their burdens." 

"Give them to me!" 

"Have Faith, that I will take care of the impossible for you... 
Situations arise, and will arise... Your job is to -"
"Stop" 
"Listen" 
"Receive"

"Bring to me in prayer, those that need to hear my voice. 
Then - you go and dance with Me!"

"Breathe"

"Walk close with me as though we're together, hand in hand... walking on a beach together hearing the waves hit the sand."


Song... Click here to watch: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aqg3-iIu6s
Dance with Me


"REMEMBER..."
"Breathe, walk close with me as though we're together hand in hand,
walking on a beach together hearing the waves hit the sand..."


"The Angles are walking just behind us, You and me." 

"For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light...."

Consider getting a medal to wear or a scapular as a reminder that His Yoke is Easy

 Paige St. James - The Messenger
Thank You Lord, for bringing us together once again

~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...