Saturday, May 13, 2023

Mother's Day Celebration for You - Shawna Edwards

 


THE GIFT I'LL GIVE


"In honor of Mother's Day 2023, we present the official music video for "The Gift I'll Give" by Shawna Edwards. This emotional and heartfelt song captures the love and appreciation we feel for the special moms in our lives." Join us in celebrating the amazing women who have nurtured and supported us with this beautiful tribute. We hope that "The Gift I'll Give" will inspire you to express your love and gratitude to your own mom, whether she's with you now or watching over you from above. Don't forget to share this video with your friends and family and spread the love this Mother's Day!"




Credits: The Gift I'll Give - Written by Shawna Edwards & Linda Urquhart Sheet music available at https://shawnaedwardsmusic.com Sung by - Lydia Ricks Editor - Shawna Edwards Videographers - Josh Sales and Kelly Ditto, Ditto Film Media Lyrics to "The Gift I'll Give": The Gift I’ll Give I planned to bring the perfect thing To give you on a day like today. So here I am with empty hands And something I’ve been waiting to say. Oh it’s not wrapped with ribbons or bows, But this is my gift and here it goes: I will reach out my hand to someone in need, Be courageous and kind, like Jesus would be. I will build up my friends with the words that I say, Be a light in my home every day. I will live like you want me to live. This is the gift I’ll give. The good I seek begins with me And I believe there’s always a way To comfort those who feel alone Especially on a day like today. If every soul found someone to lift, The world would change, and what a gift! Chorus This is the gift I’ll give. Call To Action: If you were moved by the message of "The Gift I'll Give" by Shawna Edwards and want to make a difference this Mother's Day, please consider making a donation to Every Mother Counts (EMC), a non-profit organization that is dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother, everywhere."

Please visit 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...