Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Angels of Peace

 

Angels of Peace

Today... Let us all be Angels of Peace

Give me Courage...
Oh, give me courage, Lord, today!

To face what comes along;
Give me the faith and love I need
To fill each day with song...
Oh, give me courage, Lord, today
To follow in Thy way:
Help me to do what I should do,
And hear me when I pray...
Oh, give me courage, Lord, today,
And strength to do Thy will;
Lead me and guide me, precious Lord,
For I need Thy presence still...
Oh, give me courage, Lord, today,
Come wash away my pain;
Thou art my Master, Lord, and King,
And ever shall remain. 
(by Hope C. Oberhelman)

~~~

PRAYER: Lord, My Yoke is Heavy
Lord, my yoke is heavy and there are 
times when I insist on carrying it myself.
I pray, during those times when I am too 
stubborn to listen, take it from me, Lord,
and lead me to restful waters.

Thanksgiving: 
Oh Lord, thank you for Your reassurance.  
Thank You for coming to our
rescue. We pray for those who can't see an
end to their problems, may they experience
the lightness of Your yoke. 
(Author Unknown)

~~~
 

Many Blessings to You today... Yes, You!!! 

It is not by accident that you are here reading this post. 

Amen

Paige St. James





No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...