Tuesday, April 13, 2021

As The Wind Blows

Today as I walked the wind blew gently a cool breeze across my face.   

  

A Path I have Chosen to Take


These Scriptures from today's readings struck me...

John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." 
 
John 3:12 "If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?"

The wind blows... we really have no idea where the wind has come from, but we definitely can guess with today's technology. 

Ask yourself the next time you feel the breeze or a wind... Do I know where you've come from? 

And, how true it is that if we can't imagine where this wind might come from, how can we even begin to imagine what Heaven holds for us.  

Jesus was so awesome to explain this to Nicodemus this way... 

John 3:7-8..."You must be born from above." (You must be born again!)  Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’  The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it is coming from and where it is going; so is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”

How awesome is this statement from Jesus... We must be born from above. Lift your hearts and know that you are truly blessed.  For you are a PRECIOUS CHILD OF GOD... And I believe that there is no sin that He can't forgive.  

As I pray today I ask my Guardian Angel to walk with me...  And now all I can think of is this old song... Blowing In The Wind... 



Paige St. James 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...