Thursday, April 22, 2021

Angels all around you!

 Contemplating about my fate... 

As I prayed, I looked up and there were angle formations in the clouds. I quickly reached for my camera and hoped that I hadn't missed my opportunity for a perfect picture. I am so thankful, I saw more Angels in the final shot. 

YES, It was all about the timing and where my heart was when I saw them.  This is how the Holy Spirit works with me... and others.

While in prayer... I was pondering over how to react to something that had upset me... My thoughts were struggling that this might not be of God.  Should I turn my head and not look back, or should I meet it face to face, head on? 

I have chosen not to be complacent, but to meet it face to face, head on. Yes, by sharing this story I will help others and how the Holy Angles came before me. 

For, if I do not share what I was struggling with, then how will others learn from my experience?

For the Bible tells us that we will be tried, tested and persecuted and that God's love is always there for us.

Exodus 23:20 

“Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.

 


Psalm 91:11 

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

 

And then they were gone... hiding behind the pillar of clouds...

 

Exodus 14:19

Then the angel of God who was going before the host of Israel moved and went behind them, and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them...

Angels all around you... 
     

 Be blessed, Paige St. James






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...