Monday, April 12, 2021

Angel Adventure in Jamaica - 2009

  
 
 

Angel Statue glowing in Jamaica 2009 - A message from, Ariel M. Lovejoy

In August of 2009, I was blessed with a special time to go to Jamaica with my future husband.  We were with his sister and brother-in-laws from his wife who had passed away two years earlier.  To say the least it was a time of nerves for me.  We were getting close to our destination after a long flight, customs, rickety bus ride through not the most affluent area and as the bus makes its final turn into our resort I was greeted by the statue of angles.  Thank you Lord! All of my fears and anxieties left me and I knew I was safe and being watched over.  

As you can see by the picture the very edges are crystal clear and around the angel and myself there is an aura.



Guardian Angel Prayer
Angel of God, my guardian dear. To whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this day, be at my side. To light and guard,. To rule and guide.
Amen.

********

Please note that Ariel is a very spiritual person and was astonished when this photo came to her like this after being developed... For her to see clearly  the lines in the statue, yet clouded. As she stated above it was like a white aura, a glow!

Yes, we know that this could be a rare photo phenomenon... but, it is all about the timing of the event...  It happened when Ariel was in need... 

Therefore, we will use this term by Divine Design as the phenomenon for this developed picture's clarity.

Paige St. James


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...