Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas in Heaven

 

                                            

through... Christian Art

gifts and talents from We have been given imagination and the ability to create... With His blessing, I hope to bring you a little story Heaven is celebrating Christmas in Heaven. Ariel." 

Could it be true that they too celebrate Christmas in Heaven? Many believe that by the Grace of God that they will be in Heaven. conceive or imagine this thought! Therefore, we should not limit God with what we know as "Time". sense to me! Our Lord promised us that if we followed Him that He would be preparing a place for us in Heaven for eternity, Yes! Picture now what it could be like there... Awe... Imagine this... Now close your eyes for a minute... I feel that there is an awesome celebration that occurs when we enter the Gates of Heaven. The Angels sing... The Saints rejoice because another has joined them in paradise. So... Why wouldn't there be a Celebration for the birth of Jesus?  

In Heaven... Jesus looks at all the souls He's saved! I'm sure He gives them a huge grin. He came to earth to save us from ourselves, our sins, our selfishness. He came to teach us how to give Glory to God... For if God has created us to be in His image and likeness then why not celebrate this Miraculous Birth, His Birth, The Birth of God the Father's son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ? My heart says...His "YES" is celebrated, in some magnificent way in Heaven... He saved souls according to His Father's plan. He sacrificed, He hurt, He was tortured, He died for us all... 

~~~
Now let's start the setting for this Story... 
Perhaps our Fairy Tale memories would help us with the imagery... We often think of Heaven as being above... Somewhere in the Clouds... or in the Stars.So... Let's go above... Pause for a moment with me here... Where have you found peace when thinking of Heaven? Perhaps somewhere in a far away place we can't quite imagine... But, what if you could? Let's at least try... let's look at our earthly celebrations, because that's really all we know, right? Yes!



Christmas in Heaven 

just a short story

I tried to put together an inspirational story for you... but, under  current conditions and time constraints I've decided it wasn't my best... Please share with me of what you might have seen... As Christmas was Celebrated with Christ OUR KING...

Please enjoy the video/music below... 



What an awesome celebration this is to be in Heaven Celebrating with Jesus Christ and His Family...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵




<The End>

Please... don't be unhappy this year on Christmas Day, or any day of the coming year... 

Because Heaven is rejoicing with you!  
All you have to do is...
Just open up your heart 💗 and let Him in!
~~~
Could this be a message from Our Lord...?  
An inspiring message for sure... 

Now I hear Him calling... 
"My child, my child come to me... I have much to share with you, you see. Be with me this Christmas and I will be with you, and you will know My heart better than your own. Follow the guidance I give to you... Be My little child, My little one, for it is with this grace that you will be filled with hope, peace, joy, and love this Christmas Day." 
And I say Amen.
~~~

Many blessings to you all...  
Merry Christmas and let Heaven Rejoice!
Paige St. James


Copyright protected FC by Paige St. James,  Dec. 2022 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...