SPIRITUAL WINGS
While I Wait...
Friday, April 15, 2022
Good Friday - SEVEN LAST WORDS
The Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross
Site Reference: Messages of Christ YouTube Channel
Produced and narrated by Daniel Smith Script written by John Hilton III adapted from Considering the Cross (Deseret Book, 2021) Script edited by Heather Ruth Pack
Seventh of the 7 Last Words
by Fr Jerry Orbos SVD
~~~
Many Blessings...
Paige St. James
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Divine Mercy Chaplet for the Reposed Soul of Connie Lubaton
A Reflection for today...
A Reflection for today... A Reflection for today... MESSAGE: WHILE I WAIT... Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their s...
Mother's Day Celebration for You - Shawna Edwards
THE GIFT I'LL GIVE "In honor of Mother's Day 2023, we present the official music video for "The Gift I'll Give"...
The Song of Bernadette - The Movie
THE SONG OF BERNADETTE The Movie... "The Song of Bernadette is a 1943 American biographical drama film based on the 1941 novel of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment