Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I See An Angel in My Tree...

This is a True Story... 

"All night long I look out my window…

And what do I see?

An Angel in my tree, just watching over me… 

 


 

As I lay there thinking what a day I've had,

 I look again, and there's

An Angel in my tree, just watching over me… 

 

Night after night, I look out my window and what do I see

An Angel in my tree, just watching over me… 

 

Yes, times have been hard, and days grow long into the night

 I look over my shoulder and what do I see? 

An Angel in my tree, just watching over me… 

 

I close my eyes tight to get a good night, 

But my mind goes wild, and again I look to see, 

An Angel in my tree, just watching over me… 

 

Finally, I doze off till almost morning light. 

I look out my window to see... 

An Angel in my tree just, watching over me. 

 

All night long... an Angel was in my tree, watching over me. 

Once dawn breaks I see a tree, and scratch my head... 

No Angel in sight, did he take flight? 




Is this a fantasy or did I see,

An Angel in my tree, watching over me? 

 

Again that night, I looked out my window and what did I see? 

Yes

An Angel is in my tree, just watching over me." 






by Paige St. James (fac/cc)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...