Sunday, July 25, 2021

Mother Mary's request

 July 25th 2021...

Medjugorje: “Prayer to ask for the healing of a sick person, dictated by Our  Lady” – Mystic Post

Our Lady of Medjugorje: Message Monthly Message to Marija
July 25, 2021

"Dear children! I am calling you to be prayer for all those who do not pray. Little children, witness with your lives the joy that you are mine and God will heed your prayers and give you peace in this peaceless world where pride and selfishness reign. Little children, you be generous and be the love of my love, so that pagans can feel that you are mine and convert to my Immaculate Heart.

Thank you for having responded to my call." 

~~~

Prayers taught by the Angel of Fatima

"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee. I as pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee!"

"Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly, and I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrilegious and indifference with which He Himself is offended. Andy by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I ask of Thee the conversion of poor sinners."


  

Above is a picture of my prayer card... 
The Fatima Center in USA 17000 State Rt 30, Constable, NY 12926  LF024

Blessings, Paige St. James 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation & Reflection for HOLY WEEK on the 7 Sorrows of Mother Mary

“Meditation/Reflection on the seven sorrows of Mary” Introduction: Make a sign of the cross...  In The Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spir...